Super 30: No. 12 Kameron Doolittle, Edmond Memorial...
By Robert Przybylo
Ah, finally felt I had a ‘gimme’ in my assignments. Scott Wright can tell you everything there is about Mustang’s David Glidden. And you know Justin Harper knows about as much as possibly can about Norman North’s Daniel Davis.
I just had to be patient, and it came with Edmond Memorial’s Kameron Doolittle. The first time I wrote his name in the paper two years ago, I put ‘Cameron.’ Well, it didn’t take long to know that was a mistake, and it didn’t take long for me to realize this was a name I better get accustomed to typing.
Doolittle really is a rather unassuming fella. He doesn’t look too stressed out about anything and just kinda has fun and goes with the flow. He doesn’t carry himself around with a ‘star’ attitude.
It began early as Tulsa offered Doolittle before last year started. Since then, it’s been a nice steady flow of offers (Colorado, Colorado State and Wyoming) and interest. But he’s also had fun playing basketball this summer, too. I admire him for not letting the recruiting process control his life.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 85341Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 16721OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12445Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 12075Clippers' Donald Sterling hints coach let go to keep Chris Paul
- 11152Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
- 9705Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 9037How to help tornado victims
- 8773Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8553Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 7603Excessive speed, alcohol, operator inattention contributed to fatal boat crash, report states
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients