Super 30: No. 2 Dylan Dismuke, Duncan...
By Robert Przybylo
I’m glad driving from Oklahoma City to Duncan is one of the easier road trips you can possibly make. For someone who gets lost often on the road, it’s great to know even a blind squirrel could find the Duncan HS.
Because let’s be honest, trips to Duncan are going to be commonplace this season with the likes of Dylan Laurens and Dominique Petties. Oh yea, and Dylan Dismuke.
For all the hullabaloo surrounding some top recruits in the state going to Texas and other out of state places, Dismuke is one of those kids who couldn’t see himself anywhere else but Oklahoma.
It’s the first thing he mentioned, ‘it’s a dream come true.’ Dismuke became a target last season for a lot of top schools across the country and that helps get the word out on Petties and Laurens.
But it’s also helped Dismuke be able to deal with everything. He mentioned the biggest key to the team’s success this year is team unity.
We can’t get jealous of each other about all this media attention. We have to stay together and fight as a team.” – Dismuke
Duncan coach Jim Holloway raves about Dismuke’s work ethic as Dismuke has done everything he can to put himself in the best possible position.
It looked like that ship had sailed on the OU offer, but it came and Dismuke has been even more motivated since that day.
With a line featuring Dismuke and Laurens (the two Dylans), no question why Duncan fans are pumped for September to get here.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 54347Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 32459Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 11466Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8728Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients