Santa Fe: Clayton Blackburn commits to Oklahoma...
By Robert Przybylo
A lot of last year’s seniors from the Edmond Santa Fe baseball team will be playing in colleges, and early indications are it will be another good year for this year’s crop.
Santa Fe pitcher Clayton Blackburn committed to Oklahoma, joining Broken Arrow pitchers Archie Bradley and Mason Hope who also recently committed to the Sooners.
Blackburn made Big All-City second team in helping the Wolves back to the state tournament.
The right-hander was 8-1 last year with a 2.12 ERA. In 63 2/3 innings pitched, he struck out an incredible 103 batters.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 19883Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 16750Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12000Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 11023Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 8434Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8422Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head with machete in self-defense
- 7521Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 6223Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 5055Oklahoma City psychiatrist fined $25K for letting students write prescriptions
- 4821Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients