District previews: Class C rewind...
By Robert Przybylo
If it’s late July, then it must be time for district previews. Kicked ‘em off last week, and we have already made our way to Class B.
However, here is a look back at Class C.
District C-4: Once again this seems like Maud’s district to lose. I remember talking to Bruce Harrell all the time back when I was in Shawnee, knew his squads would be good. Amazing to think none of his seniors have lost a district game.
- No more Andrew Bell for Claremore Christian. He was always the go-to guy when it came to talking to coach Ryan Mullins. We’ll see how things go now.
For more on C-4, including the coaches poll, here ya go.
District C-3: What do you do for an encore if you’re at Timberlake? A magical run to the program’s first state title makes them now the hunted.
- For my money (and recruiting purposes), very intrigued to see some film of Covington-Douglas’ Dylan Sterling. Sterling, Derek Deeds of Yukon and Heritage Hall’s Barry Sanders are in Virginia this week for a special skills competition. Interesting to see the coaches like Deer Creek-Lamont as the winner heading into the fall.
For more on C-3, including the coaches poll, here ya go.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 43037Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15155Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9718Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8776Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8708Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 7875Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 7675Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7121Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 6968Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 5760Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients