Baseball: American Legion Day 2...
By Robert Przybylo
Again, all updates are appreciated.
Here’s the schedule for the double elimination tournament:
Game 1: Edmond Stars 16, Ardmore Cardinals 1
Game 2: Oklahoma Outlaws 16, Dewey Seminoles 4
Game 3: Ada Braves 21, Oklahoma RufNeks 15
Game 4: Muskogee 3 Rivers 8, Bartlesville Indians 5
Game 5: Ardmore Cardinals vs. Dewey Seminoles, 10 a.m. (Elimination)
Game 6: Oklahoma RufNeks vs. Bartlesville Indians, 1 p.m. (Elimination)
Game 7: Edmond Stars vs. Oklahoma Outlaws, 5 p.m.
Game 8: Ada Braves vs. Muskogee 3 Rivers, 8 p.m.
Game 9: Loser Game 7 vs. Winner Game 6, 10 a.m. (Elimination)
Game 10: Loser Game 8 vs. Winner Game 5, 1 p.m. (Elimination)
Game 11: Winner Game 9 vs. Winner Game 10, 5 p.m. (Elimination)
Game 12: Winner Game 7 vs. Winner Game 8, 8 p.m.
Will update on daily basis. At least I think that’s what the bracket should look like.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 25098Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 17202Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 9497OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 8681Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 7965Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7715UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7025Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 5941Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 5360Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 4404Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients