Oklahomans well represented in NUC Ultimate 100...
By Robert Przybylo
The crazy summer for Guthrie’s Kentrell Brothers is not over just yet. Brothers will be joined by Edmond Memorial’s Connor Myers and Tulsa Edison’s John-Philip Hughes as the three senior representatives from Oklahoma at the National Underclassmen Combine Ultimate 100 Top Prospect camp.
The two-day events runs at OU on Saturday and Sunday. There is no testing as it is strictly competition-based. Saturday runs from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. while Sunday is from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. There will be position drills, 1-on-1 drills, 7-on-7 competitions.
Douglass’ Cayman Bundage and Yukon’s Corben Jones lead the Oklahoma invitees for the junior class.
Kentrell Brothers, LB, Guthrie
Connor Myers, DL, Edmond Memorial
John-Philip Hughes, TE, Tulsa Edison
Brandon Cromp, LB, Jenks
Javon Bowler, CB, Union
Cayman Bundage, OL, Douglass
Corben Jones, QB, Yukon
Kasey Key, QB, Owasso
Brent Wilson, QB, Ponca City
Ashton Anderson, DL, Jenks
Derek Deeds, WR, Yukon (already in Virginia for another camp but will still attend)
Orion Jones, DL, Jenks
Good luck and congrats to all.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
- 3659Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage after tall metal utility polls fall in northwest Oklahoma City
- 3653Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 3418Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients