Baseball: American Legion Day 4...
By Robert Przybylo
If I’m reading it right, the Oklahoma Outlaws can walk out the champions Saturday night. The Outlaws are the only undefeated team.
Again, all updates are appreciated.
Here’s the schedule for the double elimination tournament:
Game 1: Edmond Stars 16, Ardmore Cardinals 1
Game 2: Oklahoma Outlaws 16, Dewey Seminoles 4
Game 3: Ada Braves 21, Oklahoma RufNeks 15
Game 4: Muskogee 3 Rivers 8, Bartlesville Indians 5
Game 5: Ardmore Cardinals 11, Dewey Seminoles 0
Game 6: Bartlesville Indians 13, Oklahoma RufNeks 8
Game 7: Oklahoma Outlaws 6, Edmond Stars 0
Game 8: Muskogee 3 Rivers 10, Ada Braves 8
Game 9: Edmond Stars 8, Bartlesville Indians, 5
Game 10: Ada Braves 14, Ardmore Cardinals 13
Game 11: Ada Braves 12, Edmond Stars 2
Game 12: Oklahoma Outlaws 15, Muskogee 3 Rivers 3
Game 13: Muskogee 3 Rivers vs. Ada Braves, 5 p.m. (Elimination)
Game 14: Oklahoma Outlaws vs. Winner Game 13, 8 p.m.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 36901Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 36295Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32626Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8549Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5487OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4132Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4021Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 3510College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3369George Nigh has long been 'Four' Oklahoma
- 3261Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients