Harrah: Sam Raglin survives fall, doing OK...
By Robert Przybylo
Hopefully, Sam Raglin can enjoy the rest of his summer. After what he’s been through the last two months, that’s not much to ask, is it?
I was introduced to Raglin, who will be a senior at Harrah this year, in May when his family’s home was destroyed by the tornado. He still played at the state tournament.
For that info, go here.
But something just as scary happened to Raglin less than 10 days ago. While hiking, Raglin fell and stumbled down Elk Mountain.
He suffered some horrible injuries but managed to survive. Not just survive but almost act as if nothing even happened to him.
Act as if he did not have a fractured skull or bleeding in the brain, a broken pelvis and some punctured lungs – which were his worst injuries.
No, Raglin says he’s really doing quite fine now. His aunt sent me an e-mail a couple of days ago letting me know Sam is fine and resting right now.
Really an incredible story. Here is Matt Dinger’s piece from the incident…incredible.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 21842Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 19892Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7892Fatal fire: Two arrested in Oklahoma City death of 7-year-old boy
- 7794Oklahoma storms: 2 Shawnee men victims of deadly tornado
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients