Archie Bradley, Kendal Thompson earn honors at Elite 11...
By Robert Przybylo
It was the first time an Oklahoma quarterback had made the prestigious Elite 11 camp in California, and Broken Arrow’s Archie Bradley and Southmoore’s Kendal Thompson made it count.
Bradley was named the third-best quarterback by the college counselors and was said to be the most outgoing of all 12 participants.
Bradley also won Best Leader, Most Coachable and the Golden Gun Accuracy Challenge while Thompson earned Best Attitude honors by the counselors.
Denton, Texas, product and Oklahoma State commit J.W. Walsh was voted the QB with the quickest release.
The college counselors were Missouri’s Blaine Gabbert, TCU’s Andy Dalton, Michigan State’s Kirk Cousins, Virginia Tech’s Tyrod Taylor, Miami’s Jacory Harris and Jerrod Johnson of Texas A&M.
Jeff Driskel of Hagerty HS in Oviedo, Fla., was named the MVP of the camp.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 6720Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma singer packs tour bus with donations for storm victims
- 6515Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 5990Oklahoma tornadoes: Tornado leaves family members in two hospitals and one dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients