Del City: Jamelle Naff narrows choice to Mizzou, TCU...
By Robert Przybylo
The spring and summer have been incredibly busy for Del City offensive lineman Jamelle Naff.
He picked up nine offers in seemingly no time but has narrowed his choices down to Missouri and Texas Christian.
The Tigers were the first team to offer the Eagles star and has been one of his favorites the entire process.
Naff said he hasn’t ruled out any new schools that might offer, but only Missouri and the Horned Frogs remain viable candidates of schools that have offered.
Earlier this summer, the 6-foo-4, 311-pounder said he plans to commit during the middle of his senior season. That is still the case unless something drastically changes.
Naff’s teammate, QB Chazten Gonzales, committed to TCU earlier this summer.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 13976Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 9656Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 9589Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 8454Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6577Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 6030Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 5383Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 4779Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 4600Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 4155Oklahoma tornadoes: 27 remain hospitalized from tornadoes
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients