Basketball: Interest continues for Ryan Spangler...
By Robert Przybylo
The last time we checked in with Bridge Creek’s Ryan Spangler he had several offers and the interest was picking up with each passing week.
After checking in with Bishop McGuinness assistant Andy Fisher this week, he said Spangler might be the most sought after prospect in the state.
Fisher said Penn State and Gonzaga saw Spangler play one time, and that was all it took for those teams to offer the forward (who also stars at quarterback).
Spangler now has 11 offers. He’s not a bad little QB, either. Well, maybe little isn’t the word to describe Spangler.
- A couple of Irish boys are also tearing it up on the summer circuit as Matt Christiansen and Joe Edmonds are both starting to receive interest from top schools. Both will only be juniors and Christiansen is ranked in ESPN’s top 100 for 2012.
- Another team to watch for, said Fisher, will be Putnam City. Think everybody knows about Dominique Raney, but the summer has been very kind to senior RonQuis Lewis and junior guard Tre Payne.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 54539Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 32179Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 9189Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction
- 5720Police: School near OKC directly hit by tornado
- 3989Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 2759Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients