Top of the World Challenge storylines...
By Robert Przybylo
It’s not quite opening night. OK, it’s not really even close to opening night, but all the scrimmages Thursday are going to bring the intensity.
And while fellow chums Scott Wright will be at the Pigskin Preview at Mustang and Ryan Aber will help us out for one night with Carl Albert and Midwest City, I’ma be livin’ it up at the Top of the World Challenge at Norman.
This not only has a little bit for everybody, but it gives me a chance to see some teams that I’m not really going to get the opportunity to see.
Teams: Norman, Stillwater, Choctaw, Shawnee, Noble, Deer Creek, McAlester and McLoud.
- I cannot wait to watch McAlester’s Tony Kiefer. I’ve heard so much about him and he put up some crazy-good numbers last year.
The Buffs will definitely be in the hunt for the 5A title, very intrigued to see Bryan Pratt’s team and learn just what it is that makes Kifer, only a junior, one of the top all-around talents.
- Stillwater’s Jerame Littell has come a long way since being a starter as a freshman. Now a junior and a three-year starter, interested to see where his confidence level is.
- Pumped to get a chance to see Norman’s Donovan Roberts. Between Roberts and Norman North’s Emilio Gatewood, it’s going to be one heckuva battle for who is the best RB in Norman?
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24939Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 15605Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 9621UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 8603Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 7447Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6907Tom Ward out as SandRidge CEO
- 6484Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6322OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 6156Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 5797Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients