Moore, Norman: Introducing new bloggers…
By Robert Przybylo
Regular Norman and Moore blogger Justin Harper is having to leave for personal reasons and temporarily won’t be able to clue you in with what’s going on for the Tigers, Timberwolves, Lions, Jaguars and SaberCats. We wish Justin the best during this tough time.
Starting this week, we have a couple of new bloggers to try to fill the void. For all your Moore information, Justin Hite is going to be your guy. For news from Norman, OU student James Corley will be the man in charge. Here they are in their own words.
Justin Hite, Moore blogger:
The first game I ever covered was between the Washington Capitals and the New York Rangers in 1994. I mean, I was only 8 years old and it was actually a video game I had just played on SEGA Genesis, but it was a start.
I grew up in northern Virginia and I graduated from Elon University in North Carolina. After covering the NBA, NFL, PGA Tour as well as high school and college sports, I came to Oklahoma to pursue my career. I spent 17 months in Stillwater and then moved to Oklahoma City where I did freelance work for The Oklahoman and the Associated Press.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 19471Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 14514Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 10937UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 9667Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 8444Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
- 7027Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 5625Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 5257Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 4924Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 4923Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients