Edmond honor: Colten Sander, Deer Creek...
By Robert Przybylo
Going to keep this one kinda short because you can read much more on Colten Sander in Tuesday’s paper. However, Sander deserves special mention for being the Edmond Player of the Week.
Sander was sensational in a win against Piedmont, rushing for 231 yards and three scores. Wildcats hung in there early, but Sander and the rest of the team carried the day in the second half.
Sander was banged up all last season with a concussion and foot injuries but appears to be back on the right track now.
Kameron Doolittle, Memorial, Football: There wasn’t much scoring in a 14-0 win against Santa Fe, but Doolittle provided a big spark with a 65-yard TD run.
Troy Davis, North, Football: Showed great versatility catching and running the ball and scored a touchdown in a 40-19 loss to Southmoore.
Ty Hensley, Santa Fe, Football: Hensley is the future for the Wolves, which should be incredibly bright. However, Week 1 was not kind to ESF.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 15849OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 15499Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 10070'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 9359Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 8965Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8555Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 7639Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7596Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 7433Two teacher programs at Oklahoma universities called ineffective
- 7053Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients