LOCK: Heritage Hall 27, Clinton 23...
By Robert Przybylo
Because of some technical difficulties and mis-communication, the LOCKs of your Varsity writers didn’t appear last week.
It’s after the fact, but I’ma telling ya right now my LOCK was Guthrie over Duncan. Did I think it would be 25-0? Heck no, but I thought the Bluejays would pull it out.
People’s views on LOCKs are different. I’ve always looked at it as a game that could go either way, but you have a strong opinion. I’ve never viewed it as the most obvious game.
For this week’s LOCK going to Heritage Hall. This game should be great between the Chargers and the Red Tornadoes.
Both teams are coming in off of very similar wins. Clinton won at rival Weatherford. Heritage won at rival Casady.
So why in a battle between 3A’s No. 3-ranked Chargers and the seventh-ranked Red Tornadoes of 4A, do I think it’s a LOCK that Heritage wins?
One word: maturity.
That super sophomore class is now a super junior class. They’re all bigger and stronger and smarter. And most importantly, healthy.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 22069Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 17657Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12691Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 10660Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 10002Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 9693Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8348OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6426Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head in self-defense
- 5624Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 5094Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients