Casady vs. OCS Capsule...
By Robert Przybylo
Oklahoma Christian (0-1) at Casady (0-2)
When: 7 p.m. Friday
Where: Hoot Gibson Field
OCS (L – Metro Christian 19-17)
Why the Saints can win: OCS did a lot of great things in its loss. The Saints were able to move the ball down the field effectively but couldn’t punch it in. Senior quarterback Jack Warren is showing just how strong of a leader he really is.
We’re really encouraged after what we saw. I was feeling pretty good before the game, but now, yea, we have a lot of confidence and know we’re going to have a good season.” – Warren
Casady (L – FWAll Saints 26-7, L – Heritage 35-16)
Why the Cyclones can win: Two losses but I love what I’m seeing from quarterback Mac Katigan and running back Cassius Calhoun. Calhoun is still getting comfortable after transferring from Texas and is going to provide a lot of great moments for the Cyclones.
Key matchup: OCS passing game vs. Casady defensive line. This game is more than Warren against Graham Bennett, but that individual encounter is going to go a long way to determine what’s going to happen in this one.
The pick: OCS 23, Casady 18. Warren has enough targets with Logan Magill and Skyler Sikes to find a way to earn a big road victory. Magill is a playmaker not getting enough attention.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 31709Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 22246Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 7126OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 6322Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5037OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 4484Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3553Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3509Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 3313Oklahoma City Thunder: The time has come for OKC's young players
- 3242Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients