Midwest City vs. Enid Capsule...
By Robert Przybylo
Midwest City (1-0) at Enid (1-0)
When: 7:30 p.m. Friday
MWC (W – Del City 35-13)
Why the Bombers can win: Because this defense is as good as advertised. There are so many stars on this defense, and they’re already playing in mid-season form. Once the offense catches up, this team is going to be downright scary.
Our coaches have really done a great job of getting us in position and keeping us fired up and focused.” – DB Ronnie Mathenia
Why the Plainsmen can win: Enid is coming off a huge win against Bishop Kelley. Not many gave the Plainsmen a chance against the Comets. Jonathan Burton has received most of the attention for Enid, but the defense showed in Week 1 to not forget about them.
Key matchup: Midwest City running game vs. Enid defense. The Bombers didn’t need James Flanders to have a big game to beat the Eagles, but they’re going to need a strong running game to be able to pick up this victory on the road.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
- 3659Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage after tall metal utility polls fall in northwest Oklahoma City
- 3653Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 3418Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients