Edmond honor: Micha Hancock, Memorial...
By Robert Przybylo
Volleyball fanatics are probably saying ‘it’s about time.’ And hey, you’re probably right. But now that I’ve had the opportunity to watch Micha Hancock of Memorial play the game, I get it.
Like I said last week, I was amazed by her skills. The Tuesday wins in the Edmond Triangular would have been enough for her to earn the Edmond Player of the Week.
However, when you add in the fact the Bulldogs swept the field at the 2nd annual Heather Harkness Invitational over the weekend, that clinches it.
Memorial is easily the best team in 6A and would only get a legit argument from Bishop Kelley in terms of being the best in the state. Should be a fun rest of the season for the girls.
Kameron Doolittle, Memorial, Football: Only added two rushing scores and two passing touchdowns to his long list of accomplishments in a win vs. Stillwater.
Phillip Sumpter, Santa Fe, Football: Get ready to see this name a lot. He did everything but score in proving to be the future at RB for the Wolves.
DonQuay Hammons, North, Football: A 99-yard touchdown reception will get you here every time. Says he ready for the Edlam battle with Memorial.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17441Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 13900OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11725'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11253Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8882Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7879Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7323Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7059Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 7006Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6837Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients