Game preview: Yukon at Stillwater
Yukon (2-0) at Stillwater (0-2)
When: 7:30 p.m. Friday
Where: Stillwater High School
Last week: Terry Jones and the offensive line carried the Millers to a 35-19 win at Edmond Santa Fe. Stillwater suffered a 38-15 setback to Edmond Memorial.
Why Yukon could win: The Millermen seem to be solid in all areas. No one has been able to exploit any part of what they do on either side of the ball. With an offense than can run or pass, and a hard-nosed defense, it’s hard to pick against them.
Why Stillwater could win: With the 0-2 start, this is a team looking for some momentum. The Pioneers have a dangerous passing game — one of the best in the state if QB Jerame Littell keeps it up. They’ll test the Miller secondary like it hasn’t been tested yet this season. Santa Fe didn’t throw a lot, and Mustang was a little unpolished in the opener, so this will be a different look for the talented Yukon secondary.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 6720Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma singer packs tour bus with donations for storm victims
- 6515Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 5990Oklahoma tornadoes: Tornado leaves family members in two hospitals and one dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients