McGuinness vs. Millwood Capsule...
Bishop McGuinness (2-0) at Millwood (2-0)
When: 7 p.m. Friday
Where: L.W. Good Stadium (Scott Wright will be there)
McGuinness (W – Douglass 9-7, W – Kelley 14-7)
Why the Irish can win: Because though the Falcons are mentally tough and incredibly fast, McGuinness should be physically tougher after battles with the Trojans and Comets. The Irish could wear the smaller Millwood club down with the balance of Camden Tharp and LaRone Richardson.
Why the Falcons could win: There aren’t a lot of defenses that can slow down all the offensive weapons Millwood throws at you, and we’ve yet to see how McGuinness will handle a heavy passing attack. The Falcons will need to keep the run game going and they’ll need to get their kicking game worked out before it comes back to bite them. It nearly got them last week, when they scored six TDs and failed to convert an extra point or two-point conversion.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 21951Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13280Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 10987Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 10877UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7355Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 7058Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
- 6253Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 5703Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 5606Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 5160Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients