Heritage Hall vs. Centennial Capsule...
Heritage Hall vs. Centennial
When: 7:30 p.m. Thursday
Where: Moses F. Miller Stadium (game moved to Douglass)
Heritage (W – Casady 35-16, W – Clinton 37-17, W – Davis 21-12)
Why the Chargers can win: Because there isn’t a test this team can’t pass. Win against a physical team like Clinton? Done. Win on the road in a tough environment at Davis? Done. This team is growing up right before our eyes in what could develop into an extremely special season.
Why Centennial could win: This Bison offense, led by QB Brison Currin, has been able to score points every game, and that will be what they need to do Thursday. Currin has a lot of weapons around him, and if he can utilize them, the Bison should be able to move down the field.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
- 3659Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage after tall metal utility polls fall in northwest Oklahoma City
- 3653Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 3418Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients