Western Heights vs. Carl Albert Capsule...
Carl Albert (2-1) at Western Heights
When: 7:30 p.m. Friday
Where: Western Heights
Western Heights (L – Harrah 40-13, L – Tulsa Central 30-21, L – Piedmont 49-12)
Why the Jets can win: This is a team with some offensive weapons. Darius Young is a talented running back with a good mix of speed and power. Juwan Cubit is a talented wideout with sprinter’s speed. QB Kenneth Mayfield is the fuel that makes the car go. But it will likely come down to defense for the Jets, which has been shaky at times.
Carl Albert (L – BTW 12-10, W – Ardmore 34-6, W – Duncan 42-10)
Why the Titans can win: Because they should be too big and too fast for Western Heights. The loss of Dillan Dansby might hurt later in the season, but Kenton Whittington and Darvonta Knight should be more than enough to pull out the W here.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 81708Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 16515OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12409Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
- 12217Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 12064Clippers' Donald Sterling hints coach let go to keep Chris Paul
- 10403Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 9163How to help tornado victims
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma tornado victims identified
- 8558Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8505Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients