Harrah: Matt Grice headlines Harrah event in two weeks...
By Robert Przybylo
The Harrah wrestling booster club and Shape Fitness are teaming up for Harrah Fight Night II on Oct. 16 at the Harrah Gym.
I was there for the first one in the summer of 2009. It’s been moved to October because there was nothing anybody could do to survive the heat on that day. It was a good a blend of up-and-coming amateurs fighting and seasoned pros competing.
Looks like it will be that way again, according to Harrah coach Bryan Miller. The ticket seller is going to be four-time state champion from Harrah and UFC competitor Matt Grice. He’ll be competing in the main event.
Some other former Panthers will be on the card as well, including Tony Quintero, Levi Queen and Jordan Queen. There will be 14 fights total.
It will be at 6:30 p.m., with six pro fights and eight amateur bouts. Admission is $20 for general seating, $30 for floor seating and $500 for VIP table seating (10 per table, meal included).
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 36901Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 36295Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32626Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8549Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5487OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4132Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4021Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 3510College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3369George Nigh has long been 'Four' Oklahoma
- 3261Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients