Casady vs. Dallas Greenhill Capsule...
By Robert Przybylo
Casady (2-3) at Dallas Greenhill (1-4)
When: 7 p.m. Friday
Casady (L – FWAll Saints 26-7, L – Heritage 35-16, W – OCS 26-13, L – Kinkaid 56-20, W – Cistercian 10-7)
Why the Cyclones can win: Because last week was a big confidence booster. It’s one thing to win in a blowout but to hang on in a tough game says a lot about the character of the team. Garrison Lee was fantastic on defense in the victory.
Why DG can win: Playing at home certainly helps, but there have been a lot of holes in the Greenhill defense. They’re giving up more than 35 points per game and only scoring 13.
Key matchup: Casady run game vs. Greenhill defense. Mac Katigan has become a pretty big weapon in the run game for Casady, but this should be one of those special nights for Cassius Calhoun.
The pick: Casady 23, Greenhill 12. Back-to-back wins for Cyclones will be nice, especially with a crazy-difficult schedule in the final four weeks still left to come.
Boneman’s Casady prediction record: 4-1.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 13061Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11652Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 5853Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 5268Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4547OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 4352Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 4093Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4013How to help tornado victims
- 3642Oklahoma tornadoes: Moore tornado was ninth deadliest in Oklahoma history
- 3374Oklahoma tornadoes: Lack of storm shelters floors newcomers to Tornado Alley
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients