Edmond Memorial vs. Moore Capsule...
By Robert Przybylo and Justin Hite
Edmond Memorial (3-1) at Moore Lions (0-4)
When: 7:30 p.m. Friday
Where: Moore Stadium
Edmond Memorial (3-1) (W – Santa Fe 14-0, W – Stillwater 38-16, W – Ed North 17-6, L – PCNorth 17-7)
Why the Bulldogs can win: Because teams can tend to relax after losing their first game and begin to simply concentrate on the task at hand again. The defense is still one of the best in the state. And if it’s Kameron Doolittle or Ry Huff, should be able to put some points on the board.
We were outplayed and outcoached last week. We definitely want to get back out there and play Memorial football.” – coach Justin Merideth
Why the Lions can win: After three straight road games — and three straight road losses — there’s plenty to change in Moore. Coach Scott Myers has said that the Lions are likely to simplify the offense. If the offense can match the defense, which has been constantly improving, the Lions could surprise somebody. And the Bulldogs could be the first.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 81135Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 32459Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction
- 5720Police: School near OKC directly hit by tornado
- 5362Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 3318Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients