Game preview: Edmond North at Mustang
Edmond North (2-2, 1-0) at Mustang (2-2, 0-1)
When: 7:30 p.m. Friday
Where: Bronco Stadium, Mustang (Scott Wright will be there)
North (L – Southmoore 40-19, W – Choctaw 24-13, L – Memorial 17-6, W – Del City 36-21)
Why the Huskies could win: Because this team is finding their identity. They can rely on QB Travis Townsend, but they don’t need to. They’re better off leaning on the shoulders of Jarion Tudman and Troy Davis. Feature one of the more balanced offenses in the state.
We feel really good about who we are. We still have some kids out, and we know that is going to make a difference when we get our pieces back.” – coach Jeremy Dombek
Mustang (L – Yukon 43-28, W – PC North 27-14, W – Bixby 47-21, L – Lawton 30-29)
Why the Broncos could win: The offense has seemingly turned a corner the last couple of weeks in yardage and point production against a couple of pretty stout defenses, Bixby and Lawton. Defensively, the young players are growing up and the secondary is getting things solidified.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 19883Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 16750Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12000Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 11023Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 8434Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8422Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head with machete in self-defense
- 7521Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 6223Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 5055Oklahoma City psychiatrist fined $25K for letting students write prescriptions
- 4821Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients