Game preview: Putnam City at Del City
Putnam City (4-0, 1-0) at Del City (1-3, 0-1)
When: 7:30 p.m. Friday
Where: Robert Kalsu Stadium, Del City (Ryan Aber will be there)
Putnam City (W – PC North 16-7, W – PC West 44-0, W – Choctaw 42-22, W – US Grant 47-0)
Why the Pirates could win: Confidence — the Pirates have it and it would appear the Eagles are struggling in that department. Nearly 72 percent of the total offense Del City has allowed this season has come on the ground. That’s good news for Casey Curtis and company.
Del City (L – MWC 35-13, W – NNorth 41-14, L – Norman 41-6, L – Edmond North 36-21)
Why the Eagles could win: Because the pieces are in place for a team that should be competitive in every single game. Discipline and conditioning has been the downfall so far. But Greg Johnson is a dynamic talent that can change the fate of the game with one play.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 35659Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 30844Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 14359Tornado levels homes in trailer park
- 7518Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 6442OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 3625College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3531Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3222OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 3222Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
- 3191Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients