Carl Albert vs. Southeast Capsule...
Carl Albert (4-1) vs. Southeast (3-2)
When: 7:30 p.m. Thursday
Where: Speegle Stadium
Carl Albert (L – BTWashington, W – Ardmore, W – Duncan, W – Western Heights, W – El Reno)
Why the Titans can win: Because as is the norm with a Gary Rose-coached club, this team is rounding into form at the right time. The lines are dominating play. The defense is creating turnovers. And the passing game came alive in a rout of El Reno last week.
Southeast (W – US Grant, W – Star Spencer, W – Capitol Hill, L – Ada, L – Deer Creek)
Why the Spartans can win: After two bad losses, Southeast wants to show they’re better than they’ve looked. I’d look for Michael Branch to have the Spartan D flying to the ball this week. Running back Jay Gogue is among the best in the state in yards per carry at 12.6.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 100558Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15302OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13338Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8709Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8075Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8036How to help tornado victims
- 7986Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 6703Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma singer packs tour bus with donations for storm victims
- 6459Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 5978Oklahoma tornadoes: Tornado leaves family members in two hospitals and one dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients