Edmond North vs. Putnam City Capsule...
Edmond North (2-3) at Putnam City (4-1)
When: 7:30 p.m. Thursday
Where: Putnam City Stadium (Scott Wright will be there)
North (L – Southmoore, W – Choctaw, L – Memorial, W – Del City, L – Mustang)
Why the Huskies can win: Because they have the offensive firepower to compete with anybody. It’s Jarion Tudman one week. It’s Travis Townsend the next. The defense is a concern, but there is no question the Huskies can score with anybody.
Putnam City (W – PC North, W – PC West, W – Choctaw, W – US Grant, L – Del City)
Why the Pirates can win: You’ve got to think this team is fighting to get back on the field after letting a fifth straight win slip away last week at Del City. Now the Pirates find themselves in another game crucial to their playoff hunt. John Wofford will have his team ready for a bounce back.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 17374Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 16681Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction
- 7769Fatal fire: Two arrested in Oklahoma City death of 7-year-old boy
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients