Mustang vs. Santa Fe Capsule...
Mustang (3-2) vs. Santa Fe (0-5)
When: 7:30 p.m. Friday
Where: UCO’s Wantland Stadium
Mustang (L – Yukon, W – PC North, W – Bixby, L – Lawton, W – Edmond North)
Why the Broncos can win: After a bumpy start, the Bronco offense is a well-oiled machine. Brandon Taylor is hitting his throws. The offensive line is blocking. The run game is effective. Multiple receivers are getting involved. Mustang offense the way we’ve become accustomed to seeing Mustang offense.
Santa Fe (L – Memorial, L – Yukon, L – Midwest City, L – Westmoore, L – Lawton)
Why the Wolves can win: Let’s look at this cup half full. Santa Fe has been shutout in three of its five games and in both district games. However, the Wolves have only given up 36 points in the two district losses and were only down 3-0 to a very good Lawton team at halftime.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 16360Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 12715Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 11414'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11247Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 11067Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 10980OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 7454Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 6968Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6909Two teacher programs at Oklahoma universities called ineffective
- 6877Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients