Game preview: Norman North at Moore
By Justin Hite and Scott Wright
Norman North (2-4, 1-2) at Moore Lions (0-6, 0-3)
When: 7 p.m. Thursday
Where: Moore Stadium
Norman North (2-4)
Why the Timberwolves can win: There are signs that this team is heading in the right direction. Last week’s win over Putnam City North is obviously part of that, but the T-Wolves were up in the second half on Yukon the week before and the run game has begun to be more productive.
Why the Lions can win: Matchups. The Lions are strong upfront defensively and could slow down the Norman North running game. Offensively, it’s been three weeks since the new offense was installed. If the attack ever comes around, it should be soon.
Quote: “I wouldn’t be surprised if the Lions don’t turn it on fire and start scoring some points and we end up winning some games.” — Moore coach Scott Myers
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 7246UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
- 6857Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 5852Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients