Game preview: Christian Heritage at Millwood
Christian Heritage (4-2, 1-1) at Millwood (6-0, 2-0)
When: 7 p.m. Friday
Where: Leodies Robinson Field, Millwood
Why the Crusaders could win: Andy Habib and Bryant Hodge are a formidable rushing duo, combining for more than 700 yards and 12 touchdowns. Moving the ball will be key, because no one has been able to stop the Falcons yet. So if you’re going to beat them, you’ll need to score.
Why the Falcons could win: Last week’s comeback win over Jones should have opened the Falcons’ eyes a little to let them know that the district schedule won’t be a cake walk. Going undefeated — no matter the level of competition — isn’t easy and requires a team to maintain focus every week.
Key matchup: Falcon WRs vs. CHA DBs. If you can’t stop Josh Turner, Brandon Swindall and Mike Cole, you can’t beat the Falcons.
The pick: Millwood 45, CHA 21. QB Kevonte Richardson is just playing too well and has too many weapons at his disposal right now.
– Scott Wright, email@example.com
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 13704Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 13572OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 9488Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 7226Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 6986Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 5704Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5041Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5013Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 4557Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 4155Several factors come into play on whether Kevin Martin returns to Thunder
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients