Deer Creek vs. Noble Capsule...
By Robert Przybylo
Deer Creek (5-2) at Noble (1-5)
When: 7:30 p.m. Thursday
Where: Noble HS
Deer Creek (W – Piedmont; L- Shawnee; W – Tecumseh; L – Guthrie; W – Southeast; W – El Reno; W – WHeights)
Why the Antlers can win: Because the last three weeks have been just what this team and the doctor ordered. The running game has been phenomenal and the defense has been the unsung heroes in the three-game winning streak.
We can’t look ahead. It’s not Carl Albert week. This is Noble week, and this is who we’re concentrating on.” – coach Grant Gower
Why the Bears can win: Because Noble is coming off not only its first win of the year but easily its best performance of the season in a win against Southeast. The Bears are young, but their confidence should be high.
Key matchup: Deer Creek passing game vs. Noble defense. I’ma beat you into the ground with it. The Antlers need to get a good passing game going heading into showdowns with CA and Ada. Alex Christensen threw a TD pass to Hunter Dinkines last week, which is a start. Gotta have balance to win the close ones.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 77840Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 16227OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13741Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
- 12057Clippers' Donald Sterling hints coach let go to keep Chris Paul
- 11953Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 11115Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 11023Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma tornado victims identified
- 9407How to help tornado victims
- 8455Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8294Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients