Edmond North vs. Lawton Capsule...
By Robert Przybylo
Edmond North (3-4) at Lawton (7-0)
When: 7:30 p.m. Thursday
Where: Cameron Stadium, Lawton
North (L – Southmoore; W – Choctaw; L – Memorial; W – Del City; L – Mustang; L – Putnam City; W – Westmoore)
Why the Huskies can win: Because this coaching staff made a lot of adjustments after the PC game, and we saw the results against the Jaguars. The offense is incredibly balanced and the defense has a big pick-me-up game after a couple of tough ones.
We feel we’ve played better than our record. There’s been a different attitude, and I’m happy but now we have to produce.” – coach Jeremy Dombek
Why the Wolverines can win: Because coach Randy Breeze is thrilled with the development of quarterback Brandon Bartlett. Add that to dangerous playmakers like Tyrequek Zimmerman and Deaquan Wojciechowski and that will lead to a lot of wins.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 36901Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 36295Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32626Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8549Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5487OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4132Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4021Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 3510College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3369George Nigh has long been 'Four' Oklahoma
- 3261Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients