Heritage: Barry J. Sanders still questionable...
By Robert Przybylo
Heritage Hall junior running back Barry J. Sanders is not sure if he will be able to play Friday night at Bethany, said Sanders in a text to The Oklahoman on Wednesday night.
Sanders has not played since the second quarter of a Week 6 win against Newcastle when he injured his ankle on a 70-yard touchdown run.
Friday night’s game against the Bronchos will be the Chargers’ first road contest since Week 4 against Centennial.
Heritage Hall is coming off a forfeit victory against SeeWorth Academy, while Bethany has won seven consecutive games since an opening week three-point loss to Blanchard.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 6720Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma singer packs tour bus with donations for storm victims
- 6515Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 5990Oklahoma tornadoes: Tornado leaves family members in two hospitals and one dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients