Holland Hall vs. Casady Capsule...
By Robert Przybylo
Holland Hall (9-0) at Casady (3-6)
When: 7 p.m. Friday
Where: Hoot Gibson Field
Why the Dutch can win: Because this is the best team people on the west side of the state do not get a chance to see. It would be so interesting to see Holland Hall against the Millwoods or Heritage Halls this year. Great offense, solid defense, dang near unstoppable this year.
Casady (L – FWAll Saints; L – Heritage Hall; W – OCS; L – Houston Kinkaid; W – Cistercian; W – Greenhill; L – St. Marks; L – St. Johns; L – Episcopal)
Why the Cyclones can win: It would take the perfect game and a whole bunch of uncharacteristic turnovers by Holland Hall to create the biggest upset in the state this season.
This game means a lot to our kids, and I know they’re going to give everything they have.” – coach Koby Scoville
Key matchup: Casady defense vs. Brad Kragthorpe and Kwame Sexton. Nobody has had an answer all season for this talented Holland duo. Will the Cyclones?
The pick: Holland Hall 49, Casady 13. A good start would do wonders for the Cyclones’ confidence, but no matter how you slice it, the Dutch have earned this undefeated year.
Boneman’s Casady prediction record: 7-2.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17743Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 11674Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 10443Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 10260OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 10191Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 9850Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 9805Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 5194Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5144Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
- 4631'Hatchet hitchhiker' arrested after attorney found dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients