US Grant vs. Del City Capsule...
By Robert Przybylo
US Grant (0-8) at Del City (3-5)
When: 7:30 p.m. Friday
Where: Kalsu Stadium
Why the Generals can win: It won’t be easy, obviously, but you gotta love the spirit that coach Matt Miller has. He wants to do things the right way, but it won’t happen overnight.
Del City (L- MWC; W – NNorth; L – Norman; L – EdNorth; W – Putnam City; L – Westmoore; L – Lawton; W – Santa Fe)
Why the Eagles can win: Because even though it was only a four-point win, last week’s victory said a lot about the character of this team. Every time Santa Fe scored, Del City responded in a big way, like the good teams are supposed to do.
Key matchup: Del City defense vs. US Grant offense. The defense has taken its lumps, but it’s really starting to turn the corner lately.
The pick: Del City 55, US Grant 9. Good win for the Eagles to set the stage up for a senior night showdown against Mustang.
Boneman’s Del City prediction record: 3-5.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 39385Dillon Overton rips former Sooners coach Sunny Golloway on Twitter
- 13186Oklahoma football: New assistant Bill Bedenbaugh discusses state of OU's offensive line
- 12510New OSU CB Tyler Patmon, ex-OU QB Drew Allen among those to benefit from transfer rule
- 11930Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 10305UPDATE: Woman's body found in northwest Oklahoma City, her son arrested
- 7560Oklahoma City Thunder: Hard to tell if Shabazz Muhammad is on OKC's radar
- 7262Oklahoma baseball: Sunny Golloway wasn't Sooners' most beloved coach, but he got results
- 7231Oklahoma State football: Quarterback Wes Lunt transferring to Illinois
- 6637Top 5 regrets of the dying
- 5911Russell Westbrook is off crutches and says he's back
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients