West Metro POW: Mustang's David Glidden
Friday’s game just went to prove that, no matter the situation, David Glidden is capable of a big play.
He scored in each phase of the game, each of more than 70 yards, to help Mustang put away Westmoore and lock up a home playoff bid.
The Oklahoma State-bound Glidden earned POW honors with a 70-yard free kick return TD, a 70-yard receiving TD and a 96-yard interception return TD. He finished with 154 receiving yards and threw a 36-yard pass as well.
The Broncos are at Del City Friday to wrap up the regular season in a game that really doesn’t mean anything for the Broncos. They’ve got the No. 2 spot wrapped up. Del City will know Thursday night if the game has any meaning to them. If Edmond North defeats US Grant Thursday night at Wantland Stadium, the Eagles are out.
Kaiden Horn, Kollin Retter and Ty Garza, Yukon: Horn scored twice in Yukon’s big second half to seal up a home playoff berth. Garza and Retter each came up with a pick-6 to spur that second-half runaway.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17700Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 8160OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6156Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6118Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 5947OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4682Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 4603Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3471Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 3463Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 3304As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients