Midwest City: Deion Sanders coming to MWC...
By Robert Przybylo
A Midwest City feeder school will be taking on an eighth grade football team from the Dallas/Fort Worth area coached by former NFL great Deion Sanders on Saturday.
Monroney Middle School is 22-0 in the last three seasons. The last Monroney teams that were undefeated three straight years led to state championships for the Bombers in 1994 and 1995.
The Monroney Thunderbirds (7-0) will take on the Dallas Prime-Time (7-0) at 2:35 p.m. at Midwest City’s Jim Darnell Stadium. Tickets are $5 for adults and $1 for children 12 and under.
The Prime-Time squad has been seen on many Nike, NFL and Under Armour commercials in recent years.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
- 3659Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage after tall metal utility polls fall in northwest Oklahoma City
- 3653Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 3418Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients