CHA: Crystal clear scenario...
By Robert Przybylo
For some teams, understanding their district scenarios can cause a real headache. That’s not the case for Christian Heritage Academy.
The Crusaders play Crooked Oak this week, and it’s simple. The winner is on the road at Hennessey next week, while the loser is at Watonga for a first-round matchup. CHA and Crooked Oak are battling for third and fourth place in 2A-2.
CHA has been on a roll lately, thanks to a move at quarterback. Former quarterback Bryant Hodge has moved to wide receiver and has allowed him to excel on defense. Freshman Colton Lindsey has taken over as the starting QB.
“He’s done fantastic,” coach John Merrell said. “He doesn’t even look nervous out there as a freshman quarterback.”
Merrell said part of that is because the offensive line has done a great job of protecting Lindsey and making sure he doesn’t have to take big hits. Hodge had a punt return for a touchdown in last week’s win against Luther.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 15918Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 8813OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6389Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5669Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 5503OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4915Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 4833Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3560Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 3491Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 3466As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients