Edmond North vs. US Grant Capsule...
By Robert Przybylo
Edmond North (4-5, 3-3) at US Grant (0-9)
When: 7:30 p.m. Thursday
Where: Speegle Stadium (I’ll be there)
North (L- Southmoore; W – Choctaw; L- Memorial; W – Del City; L – Mustang; L – Putnam City; W – Westmoore; L- Lawton; W – Santa Fe)
Why the Huskies can win: Need to get healthy in this one. Been banged up the last month, and it has shown at times. This should be a really big night for Ryan Hammons if Troy Davis and Jarion Tudman are still a little banged up.
Why the Generals can win: Coach Matt Miller is doing it the right way, but it is going to take some time. I don’t get a sense that he is going to abandon this program anytime soon, though.
The pick: North 49, US Grant 6. Huskies just have to come out of here healthy. A win and a Westmoore loss would make North third place with a trip to Yukon.
Boneman’s North prediction record: 6-3.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 21842Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 19892Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7892Fatal fire: Two arrested in Oklahoma City death of 7-year-old boy
- 7794Oklahoma storms: 2 Shawnee men victims of deadly tornado
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients