Putnam City vs. Edmond Santa Fe Capsule...
Putnam City (5-4) at Edmond Santa Fe (1-8)
When: 7:30 p.m. Friday
Where: Wantland Stadium
Putnam City (W – PC North, W – PC West, W – Choctaw, W – US Grant, L – Del City, W – Edmond North, L – Mustang, L – Westmoore, L – Lawton)
Why the Pirates can win: The Pirate offense is motivated to bust loose. Through the first seven games, they averaged 36 points, and they’ve scored six total the last two weeks. Santa Fe plays some stout defense, so it won’t be easy, but RB Casey Curtis and the offensive line are motivated to move the ball and score some points this week.
Santa Fe (L – Memorial; L- Yukon; L – MWC; L- Westmoore; L- Lawton; L – Mustang; W – US Grant; L – Del City; L – North)
Why the Wolves can win: Because Santa Fe has played well in its last three weeks. Absolutely love this team’s wide receivers and Brandon Reece is a big difference maker.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 35659Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 30844Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 14359Tornado levels homes in trailer park
- 7518Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 6442OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 3625College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3531Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3222Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
- 3222OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 3191Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients