Mid-Del honor: Chazten Gonzales, Del City...
By Robert Przybylo
Took too long to get rolling. Honestly, Del City has played some really good ball lately and ends the season on a three-game winning streak. No win was more impressive than the 52-36 victory against Mustang.
It was senior night, and quarterback Chazten Gonzales let it all hang out. The TCU commit threw for three touchdowns and rushed for two more in accounting for nearly 400 yards of offense.
He’s had the ability all season, and he’s put it together at times, much like the team. When this team was on, boy, were the good. Too many discipline problems (on the field), the focus wasn’t always there.
For me, though, it’s good the Eagles are gone. I expected so much from ‘em early, and I finish the year a pitiful 4-6 when it comes to Del City predictions. Was fun to watch Greg Johnson, Marquis Walters, etc. Eager to see where OL Jamelle Naff ends up.
The Colbert Brothers, Midwest City: Trael Colbert caught two touchdown passes and Trez Colbert had an INT return for a score in a win vs. Norman North to complete a 10-0 season.
Carl Albert defense: Did what it was supposed to do but doesn’t make it any less impressive in a 63-0 dominating outing against Noble.
Greg Austin, Midwest City: Not his most accurate game, but Austin threw for 231 yards and three touchdowns for the Bombers.
Yo, CA followers, do me a favor. If you have any stats from Friday, lemme know.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
- 3659Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage after tall metal utility polls fall in northwest Oklahoma City
- 3653Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 3418Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients