Hoops: Douglass, Putnam City make ESPN top 50
Basketball season is approaching faster than we realize, and I can’t wait. There’s going to be some good hoop played in Oklahoma this year, and apparently some people outside the state think so, too.
I told you a few weeks ago about Douglass receiving a No. 7 national ranking from Rivals.com. This week, they come in at No. 25 in the ESNP RISE Fab 50.
Also making the list was Putnam City at No. 41.
Ironically, these are the two teams I’ve been out to watch practice this year, and both are very motivated to repeat as state champs. Plenty more to come in my season preview this weekend.
Here’s the full ESPN top 50.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 82753Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 43754Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 33000Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 23187Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 22920Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 8406Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
- 8041Oklahoma football: Jay Norvell working on luring a tall group of wide receivers to Norman
- 7870Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 7493Severe storms possible in Oklahoma again Monday
- 7427Oklahoma tornadoes: Several homes damaged by tornado, but no injuries in Edmond
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients