Hoops: Douglass, Putnam City make ESPN top 50
Basketball season is approaching faster than we realize, and I can’t wait. There’s going to be some good hoop played in Oklahoma this year, and apparently some people outside the state think so, too.
I told you a few weeks ago about Douglass receiving a No. 7 national ranking from Rivals.com. This week, they come in at No. 25 in the ESNP RISE Fab 50.
Also making the list was Putnam City at No. 41.
Ironically, these are the two teams I’ve been out to watch practice this year, and both are very motivated to repeat as state champs. Plenty more to come in my season preview this weekend.
Here’s the full ESPN top 50.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 13258OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 7144Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7131Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6694Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6025Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 5256Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 5146Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 4093As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
- 3907Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 3578OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients