OCS vs. Millwood Capsule...
OCS (4-6) at Millwood (10-0)
When: 7 p.m. Friday
Where: L.W. Good Stadium, MHS
Why the Saints can win: Gonna have to use the weather and get a down night from the Falcons to pull off the biggest upset of the season. Try to wear ‘em down with the running game of Chris Easterly and try to limit the big plays from the best big-play potential team in the state.
Why the Falcons can win: This team has been waiting for the postseason to start since last December. They’ve won 10 straight games with only one 2A team playing them close, and now the intensity goes up a notch.
Key matchup: The start for OCS. The Saints haven’t seen anything like the skill and athleticism of Millwood. They cannot be in awe and cannot get in an early 21-0 hole before waking up. First quarter is going to go a long way to determine what happens in this one.
Boneman’s pick: Millwood 59, OCS 19. Falcons won’t slip up. Kevonte Richardson opens up the game early, and the rest of the team follows his lead to cruise to the first round win.
Scott’s pick: Millwood 38, OCS 12. Not sure what the weather will be like, but I’m betting on cold and wet. I would look for scoring to be slowed down because of it, but I don’t envision Millwood having too much trouble here.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 96583Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 17286OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13078Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8797Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8670Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8388How to help tornado victims
- 7627Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 7620Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 6948Oklahoma tornadoes: Tornado leaves family members in two hospitals and one dead
- 6645Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients