Private schools honor: Sterling Shepard, Heritage Hall...
By Robert Przybylo
There were some tense moments in the second half of Heritage Hall’s victory against Little Axe.
And if it wasn’t for Sterling Shepard’s early heroics, we could have really been talking about some anxious times.
Before Shepard left with a hip injury, he scored two touchdowns and started it with an interception return for a score in the 27-7 win vs. the Indians.
The health of Shepard and running back Barry J. Sanders are questions 1a. and 1b. heading into Friday’s game with Bridge Creek (I’ll be there).
LaRone Richardson, Bishop McGuinness: Not the end he was hoping for, but Richardson notched two more touchdowns in the 26-23 loss at Glenpool.
Cooper Cloud and Cale Courtney, Heritage: Hooked up on a touchdown in the fourth quarter to seal the deal against Little Axe.
Nick Callaway, McGuinness: Wasn’t always a pretty thing was the Irish passing game this year, but Callaway came up with key grabs, including a touchdown Friday.
Austin Brooks, OCS: Overmatched against Millwood but was able to stay with it and ran for a score and threw for another in the 59-28 loss to Falcons.
Victoria Vaughn, Mt. St. Mary’s, Cheerleading: I know her from tennis, but she became the first MSM cheerleader to make the all-state team.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10724Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8728Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients