West Metro POW: Kaiden Horn, Yukon
It’s been a rough couple of weeks in the West Metro. Putnam City and Putanm City North both see playoff-quality teams left home for Week 11, and two district runners-up lose postseason games on the home turf at Yukon and Mustang.
Yukon receiver/safety Kaiden Horn, playing what turned out to be his final game as a Miller, Horn had 132 receiving yards and a touchdown, and his final catch set up Yukon inside the 5 before the game-ending fumble.
Horn has been playing through an injury for the second half of the season, and his effort has never been questioned. Friday was a very impressive performance.
Horn finished the year with 576 receiving yards and five touchdowns.
David Glidden, Michael Andersen and Brandon Taylor, Mustang: Glidden, also playing through pain, caught eight passes for 87 yards and two TDs. Andersen grabbed a huge 47-yard TD to give the Broncos one last shot in the final two minutes. And Taylor threw for 281 yards and four scores while rushing for another in the 42-34 loss to Lawton Ike.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 101343Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 13633Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10711Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 9528OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 8426Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 7731How to help tornado victims
- 7199Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 7098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 5774Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 5631Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients