Edmond North vs. Union Capsule...
By Robert Przybylo
Edmond North (6-5) at Tulsa Union (10-1)
When: 7:30 p.m. Friday
Where: Union-Tuttle Stadium, Tulsa
Why the Huskies can win: It won’t be easy, that’s for sure. It also hurts that the Huskies lost two vital cogs to their defensive line last week, too. The offense is dynamic, though. Jarion Tudman is a great back, and we all know about the multiple targets Travis Townsend has at his disposal.
This has been a strange group to work with. That happens with young kids. It’s been great to watch them grow and come together. And we’re playing as well as we can at this point.” – coach Jeremy Dombek
Why the Redskins can win: Because if it’s not against Jenks, how in the world can you beat against Union? Since the thriller against Bartlesville, Union has returned to dominance.
Key matchup: The line play. It’s that simple. If Union gets pressure and forces the North offense backwards, it’s going to be a long night. And if the North defense cannot find a way to stop the Redskins attack, well, it will be a long night.
The pick: Union 40, North 19. Would love to see the Huskies at full strength in this one, but that is simply not possible. But it’s baby steps for the program.
Boneman’s North prediction record: 7-4.
Boneman’s Union prediction record: 10-1.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 16166Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 12480Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 11351'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11233Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 11000Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 10503OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 7225Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 6948Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6833Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 6790Two teacher programs at Oklahoma universities called ineffective
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients