Mid-Del basketball: Boneman's crystal ball...
By Robert Przybylo
Oh, Mid-Del, I won’t get to see as much of you guys. Since Scott Wright is the boys writer and Justin Harper is the girls writer, your three teams are normally one of the games they wanna see. But I’ll try to get out there.
Boys: Scott Wright tells me this team is still searching for those two other starting spots. We know about Greg Austin and the twins (Trael and Trez Colbert). However, the Bombers need No. 4 and No. 5 to come to the surface. Dewayne Bradley will get it all figured out, though.
Girls: The most complete girls team in the state? Coach Art Bode has another dynamite squad, paced by Kaylon Williams. But you can’t key in on her, no sir. Not when you have girls like Ashley Clark and Marisha Wallace. I’m amazed at how they can make what should be competitive battles into one-sided beatdowns. Guess I shouldn’t be shocked at this point. Is MWC-ESF the best potential matchup? I say yes…for now.
Boys: Solid showings in the early part of the year under first-year coach Tim Stogsdill. A second-place showing at Ardmore was a good way to close the first part of the year. I like Chris Stevenson, but Scott Wright told me to look out for Steffon Herd and Brett Cannon. Well, will do, then.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 19121Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6569Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 6311OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 5835Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4411Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 4396Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3956Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 3349Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 3325Four burning questions - Was the Thunder's season a failure?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients