Del City: Marquis Walters commits to Weber State...
By Robert Przybylo
With how explosive the Del City offense was, it was only a matter of time before more Eagles started to commit to play college football.
Wide receiver Marquis Walters committed to Weber State on Monday night, becoming the third Del City offensive player to commit.
Quarterback Chazten Gonzales and offensive lineman Jamelle Naff have already committed to TCU. Gonzales is taking his official visit to the campus this weekend.
Walters averaged more than 21 yards per catch this season. He had 37 catches for 793 yards and six touchdowns.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17205Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 9411Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 9383Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 6982Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6824Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 6420Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 6294Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 6021UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
- 6010Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 5537Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients